Inside sales (Team Lead)
- Work directly with founders and overseas sales and marketing teams and develop Everestek’s marketing strategy and plan.
- Build a strong lead generation engine that will accelerate growth and beyond.
- Develop an automated marketing engine using known tools that will generate consistent inbound leadsCold-calling a prospective client
- Elevate market awareness through thought leadership in order to drive opportunity meetings
- Build and maintain a digital presence (website, social media etc)Understand potential customers’ requirements and prescribe solutions accordingly.
- Constant follow-up with prospective customers.
- Build relationships with key professionals.
- Assist in creating marketing campaigns on social media.
Customer Support Executive
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Inside Sales (Executive)
Provide office support for the sales team: Lead Generation Executive provides administrative assistance and support to sales teams. They typically do not sell products or services but help a remote and in-house sales force by setting appointments.
Calling: It is the duty of the Lead Generation Executive to control and maintain the inbound and outbound sales transactions, which makes a company profitable.
Generating Leads: Other tasks of the inside sales team include educating clients and up-selling services, maintaining and generating leads, and handling cancellations or changes in the order of products or services rendered by the company and informing the personnel or departments involved.
Monthly/ Weekly Reports: He/she should be able to identify when to start the sales pitch. Inside sales representatives also consolidate reports on sales personnel monthly by region, industry, office, by product; attend meetings concerning sales targets, forecast and market solutions and participate in training and seminars, meetings, skill building and professional development classes; build a network providing convincing product demos for users, resellers, or franchisers.
Business Development Executive
Field Sales/Sales Strategy: Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote the company’s products and services. Attend client conferences and meetings to network with new and existing contacts. Conduct competitive market analysis to develop a roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
Identifying Business Opportunities: Identifying, qualifying, and securing business
Conduct Market Research: Business Development
Maintain Relationships with Current Clients: While Business
Create Product and Service Presentations: Business
Contact Leads to Set up Meetings: Business Development
Conduct Sales Meetings: Sales meetings are the most essential duty completed by Business Development
L2 Support Engineer
Desktop & Printers Services:
- Hardware maintenance and repair for desktops and laptops.
- Installation and configuration of new desktop, laptop, and printer.
- Operating system installation and troubleshooting.
- Installation of Antivirus and other Security applications in the system on a requirement basis.
- Licenses software installation and configuration in the system.
- Remote assistance and troubleshooting for L1 to L3 Support.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Printers issue.
- Configuration and maintenance of network devices (routers & switches).
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Wireless network setup, configuration & troubleshooting.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) setup in all systems.
- Ensure all lease lines are up and raise incidents with ISP on time to resolve the issue.
L3 Support Engineer
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution